Have you ever found yourself in such situation in which you ask yourself questions like;
‘With all these ways to lose weight online, which one could I actually follow?’
‘All these info on how to lose weight, which one is really the best?’
‘So much info on weight loss, can someone really figure out the one that is true?’
The list of questions could go on and on…
I had similar experience of asking ‘which weight loss steps to follow?’. Days ago, some of my readers and friends had commented, e-mailed and called me to ask-‘With all these posts on weight loss, which one can I actually stick with?’.
Do you really want to hear my answers to them?
Of course that’s a ‘YES’ from you, right? Then you have to read them here.
My answer to those questions is always Simple! Very Simple! And what’s that? ‘FOLLOW-THE-ONE-YOU-LIKE!’ You can say: ‘FOLLOW THE ONE THAT SUITS YOU.’
If you are waiting for that one -Almighty Formula- for losing weight, you will never ever; Like never-ever-ever going to find it. So…
—there are many ways to lose a lot of weight. And many more ways to lose weight fast. I know with the sound of ‘Fast’, you felt like; ‘This is the one I want!’ But let me tell you, ‘fast’ here doesn’t mean you just blink and the weight vanishes. No! It just means, this methods will guarantee you fast weight loss in relation to other methods.
What are these simple fast methods?
For those that have been asking me or do intend to ask me-‘which weight loss method is better?’ You can stick to these methods; which I will list below.
With the plenty info out there, you could still lose pretty much weight.
However, most of them will make you hungry and unsatisfied.
If you don’t have iron willpower, then hunger will cause you to give up on these plans quickly.
The 3-step plan outlined here will:
- Reduce your appetite significantly.
- Make you lose weight fast, without being hungry.
- Improve your metabolic health at the same time.
Also, these steps are supported by scientific studies as well.
Step 1 – Cut Back on Sugars and Starches
The most important part is to cut back on sugars and starches (carbs). These are the foods that stimulate secretion of insulin the most. If you didn’t know already, insulin is the main fat storage hormone in the body. When insulin goes down, fat has an easier time getting out of the fat stores and the body starts burning fats instead of carbs.
Another benefit of lowering insulin is that your kidneys shed excess sodium and water out of your body, which reduces bloat and unnecessary water weight.
It is not uncommon to lose up to 10 pounds (sometimes more) in the first week of eating this way, both body fat and water weight. Cut the carbs, lower your insulin and you will start to eat less calories automatically and without hunger.
Put simply, lowering your insulin puts fat loss on “autopilot.”
Step 2 – Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables
Each one of your meals should include a protein source, a fat source and low-carbs vegetables. Constructing your meals in this way will automatically bring your carb intake into the recommended range of 20-50 grams per day.
- Meat – Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, bacon, etc.
- Fish and Seafood – Salmon,cat-fish, trout, shrimps, lobsters, etc.
- Eggs – Omega-3 enriched or pastured eggs are best.
The importance of eating plenty of protein can not be overstated. This has been shown to boost metabolism by 80 to 100 calories per day.
High protein diets can also reduce obsessive thoughts about food by 60%, reduce desire for late-night snacking by half, and make you so full that you automatically eat 441 fewer calories per day… just by adding protein to your diet.
When it comes to losing weight, protein is the king of nutrients. Period.
- Green Beans
- Brussels Sprouts
- Full list here.
Don’t be afraid to load your plate with these low-carbs vegetables. You can eat massive amounts of them without going over 20-50 net carbs per day.
A diet based on meat and vegetables contains all the fiber, vitamins and minerals you need to be healthy. There is no physiological need for grains in the diet.
Step 3 – Lift Weights 3 Times Per Week
You don’t need to exercise to lose weight on this plan, but it is recommended. The best option is to go to the gym 3-4 times a week. Do a warm up, lift weights, then stretch.
By lifting weights, you will burn a few calories and prevent your metabolism from slowing down, which is a common side effect of losing weight.
Studies on low-carbs diets show that you can even gain a bit of muscle while losing significant amounts of body fat.
If lifting weights is not an option for you, then doing some easier cardio workouts like running, jogging, skipping, swimming or walking will suffice.
Other Weight Loss Tips to Make Things Easier (and Faster)
Here are 7 more tips to lose weight even faster:
- Drink More Water. One study shows that drinking half an hour before meals helps you eat fewer calories and lose 44% more weight. It can also boost metabolism slightly.
- Drink Coffee or Tea. If you’re a coffee or a tea drinker, then by all means drink as much as you want as both can raise your metabolism.
- Eat a High-Protein Breakfast. Studies show that people who replace a grain-based breakfast with high-protein foods like eggs feel more full for the next 36 hours, and lose up to 65% more weight.
- Eat Viscous Fiber. Viscous fiber supplements like glucomannan can help you lose weight, especially around the belly area.
- Choose Weight Loss Friendly Foods. Certain foods are particularly useful for losing fat. Here is a list of the 20 most weight loss friendly foods on earth.
- Use Smaller Plates. Studies show that people automatically eat less when they use smaller plates. Strange, but it works.
- Sleep Better. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain and obesity, taking care of your sleep is important.
Latest posts by Francis Eze (see all)
- 7 Dangerous Effects of”Low-Fat”Diet on Your Health - August 20, 2017
- You Really Don’t Know These Simple Ways to Lose Weight Effectively-Contd - August 19, 2017
- You Really Don’t Know These Simple Ways to Lose Weight Effectively-Contd - August 18, 2017