Stretch marks; an important factor really matters if you wish to get rid of your stretch marks completely. This single fact is what really gives you the insight you need to successfully tackle those marks.
This makes you realize that the same solution/remedy won’t work for all forms of marks. Whether it is tummy stretch marks, breast or thigh or buttocks stretch marks.
So, to properly solve the problem of these marks, having a fair idea is very important. And that idea is exactly what I am about to share with you, Right here.
Aside most important idea, you also need to have an understanding of these simple points–they will compliment your understanding of how to tackle stretch marks.
So, You have to;
- Understand if you are prone to having stretch marks (This particular point will help you know the amount of time and the approach you need apply).
- Understand the symptoms of stretch marks (with this point, you can treat the marks quickly without spending a whole lot of time and energy).
- Understand what actually happened to your skin before the appearance of the marks
- Understand the conditions behind the appearance of the marks (weight loss, weight gain, pregnancy or other?)
- Understand that part of your skin where the marks occurred.
These points are quite important that you understand them. Though, they are not really what I am about to discuss here…
Remember, we are talking about that most important point you need to know….THAT VERY SINGLE FACT, you have to know if you really want to deal with those stretch marks effectively….
And what is the point?
You really have to know if your stretch mark requires MORE TIME AND REMEDIES to smooth-out or Not.
You see, this is the most important thing you need to know before ever seeking for any solution or remedy. You get this wrong; you get every other thing wrong.
Thus, once you can’t spot the stage of your stretch marks, forget it. You can go on to try the whole world without getting your desired results. Knowing this will help you to easily pick out the right approach to solving you stretch mark problem.
How to spot ‘Early Stage’ stretch marks
Early stage marks are the same as newly-formed stretch marks. These marks require less time and mild remedies for proper treatments.
Once the rapid stretching of the skin due to sudden growth or weight gain occurs. The stretching causes the middle layer of your skin (the dermis) to tear, allowing the deeper skin layers to show through.
Within few days this process of stretch mark formation has occurred. The newly formed marks become reddish, pinkish or in some cases-purplish in colour. Until these stretch marks change from those colours, they are referred to as “Early Stage stretch marks”.
So, try and keep your eyes on the colours.
How to spot ‘Late Stage’ stretch marks
These are same as old stretch marks i.e stretch marks that were formed for long (takes longer times and less mild remedies for proper treatments).
However, the difference of this stage to that of early stage is; the colour becomes silvery, grey and in some cases light-brown. It all depends on the colour of an individual.
Also, at late stage, more collagen fibres of the dermis are destroyed. Hence, it is difficult to clear off stretch marks at this stage, unlike in their early stages.
This eBook described the two stages in details with their respective effective natural remedies.
Now you know the Single Fact,….What’s the possible solution(s) to your newly formed stretch marks (Early stage)?
Below is a list of natural remedies to use in order to get rid of those early stage marks. I won’t be able to go into full details here; hence you will have a voluminous/tiresome article to read.
However, here is a link for you, in case you need detailed information and effective natural solutions to both the early stage and late stages marks.
Natural Remedies for Early Stage Stretch marks;
The natural remedies to actually take off those ugly early stage marks from your skin…..
- Lemon juice
- Alfalfa leaves
- Apricots and Cocoa butter.
- Castor oil
- More highly effective natural products
The aim of this post is to deal with all your questions and problems about stretch marks. We have already settled persons with early stage stretch marks….and we still have to settle others. And that will take us to these questions below;
At this point,you simply identify the questions you are interested in, and you will get a detailed answer (both for more info and effective solutions).
- My stretch mark is no longer at early stage, what should I do?
- My marks are on the early stage; will one remedy work for my belly, breast, buttocks, and thighs and arm? Answer=NO
- What if my stretch marks is as a result of pregnancy, which remedy should I use?
- And how long will I use these procedures before I see good results?
- How will I prepare and use these procedures?
- At what time of the day is best for the usage of these procedures (morning, afternoon or bedtime)?
- Do these procedures have side-effects? Answer =NO
- How can I prevent stretch marks from appearing on my skin again, once I successfully smooth them out?
- What particular exercise or natural procedures can I use both on an early or late stage of my stretch marks?
- Also, which specific exercises or procedure is meant for belly, breast, thighs, arms or buttocks marks?
To answer these questions right here will amount to unnecessary long post…So, for your detailed explanation, easy accessibility, proper understanding and application; Here is an Article which answers all the above questions in detail and more.
So, if you really wish to know about how you can clear/smooth-out those stretch marks, not minding if it is early or late stage marks. Here is an eBook that treated everything about how to Naturally and Safely clear off stretch marks.
PS: If all you want is to just spot a solution to your type of stretch marks. You don’t want to go through all those questions. Maybe you already know much about your stretch marks but no solutions yet. You may as well Click HERE.
Latest posts by Francis Eze (see all)
- How to Lose Weight Fast: 3 Simple Steps - November 24, 2020
- 8 Proven Benefits of Green Tea (including how it helped me to lose some weight) - November 23, 2020
- It’s Weekend Again! Here are WeET (Weekend Exercise Tips) - November 22, 2020